Interbike 2013: Tips for First Time Mobile Social Riders
Tern and BikeHugger.com (“Hugga” in the streets) are back for another Mobile Social. This Interbike staple is a rolling tour down the Las Vegas strip where, after a nice sociable cruise, the group convenes for beverages at old town Vegas standbys, the Cocktail Room and Beat Coffeehouse.
If you’ve never been on a Mobile Social before, here’s what you need to know.
- Media: contact Verde’s Lauren Fallert in advance to reserve a Tern bike. E-mail Lauren.
- Visit Tern in Interbike booth BN 5057 to preview the new wheels.
- The event is social (like, IRL) and Social (like, the media), so know the hashtags and let the Tweets and ‘Grams fly: @ternbicycles @bikehugger #MobileSocial #Interbike.
- Bring your friends and meet some new ones.
- The ride leaves promptly from Mandalay Bay at 6:30 on Thursday the 19th so show up early. Don’t be that guy weaving through traffic and sprinting to catch up to the group.
- The Mobile Social this year covers a new, longer route, so a party bus will be on hand to bring you back if you’re not up for the return ride.
- If the ride breaks up and you lose track of the route, make sure to have a copy of the ride map on your phone ahead of time. Get it here.
- The first 250 registered riders will earn free drink coins and schwag. Make yourself official here.
- Follow these rules of the road: stay to the right, mind the cabbies & buses, go slow & low. This is a ride, not a race.
- Action Sports
- Content Marketing
- Expert Series
- Gear Guide
- Health and Wellness
- Playing for Pints
- PR 360
- Press Releases
- Social Influence
- Social Trends
- Tuesdays with KCO
- Verde Business
- Verde Culture